Friday, April 3, 2009

lets pray i don't get harmed.



so, i cut my bangs today.
by myself, with a pair of kitchen scissors.
i think they look cute.
the dad hasn't noticed, or hasn't said anything.
i have a feeling the momster is going to freak out.
ah well, it's my hair.
i don't give a shit.
in other news i swear to god i'm going insane.
you know the sound facebook makes when someone pops up to chat with you?
the chat sound i guess.
yeah, i've been hearing that all the effing time.
i'll be sitting on my computer and not even be on facebook and hear that sound.
i'll check to make sure and then i just get confused.
ahhh!
insanity? obsession?
i've actually grown a fondness for facebook.
i like it better then myspace these days.
the only thing i like about myspace is you can music & jazz up your profile.
other then that i really dislike it.
i've considered deleting mine but nahh, not all of my friends have facebooks
and i'd like to keep in touch with them.
i've been listening to Emilie Autumn all day today, if you were wondering.
I'm going to see her in concert May 22nd in NYC.
I think I mentioned that though.
Oh well, I'm excited!

DFTBA!
or for you non-nerd fighters
don't forget to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment